Final Exhibition Reflection

This is my final reflection on the Year 5 Exhibition. My personal feelings about my topic have got more serious, sad and deep throughout the Exhibition. For starters I didn’t even realise how many people get injured in a crowd fight and at the start of the exhibition and for the first couple of lessons I didn’t even know that Sporting Crowd Behaviour was even that serious of a topic let alone know that it was really a thing. Some things that I have learnt about myself as a learner is how much better I work in a group not individually. I already new that but I didn’t actually realise how much better I work. Another thing that I have learnt about myself is that others think that I am a good learning partner to be with and be around because I always will get people motivated and in times when we are down I’ll always crack a joke or get some humour going so we can focus better and more than we already were.  My final thing that I have learnt about myself is when I get started to talk I just don’t stop talking until I have finished talking to the person that I am talking to. My personal feelings for the big night of the exhibition and the whole day of the exhibition were quite nervous at the start but in class we had to stand up in front of the class and the whole class would fire questions at us so after that I didn’t feel nervous one little bit not even when they were doing the opening of the exhibition night it was like all my butterflies in my stomach just popped after the class asked me questions about my topic. Overall I am extremely proud of myself that I survived the night and that everyone thought that my stall was amazing and that I talked about my topic clearly and that I had a lot of knowledge about my topic so I could just keep on going on and on about Sporting Crowd Behaviour. The final thing that I am proud if about myself is that I stood up for 99% of the time and didn’t collapse during the Exhibition night and throughout basically most of Thursday. I’m proud of you Hugo I’m proud!